Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Research...

I am currently doing an internship with Bec & Bridge at the moment and a few days ago I saw these amazing patterned jeans of theres that I wanted to try and test out in design pattern. There a new design of theres and I didn't think I could find them on the internet... and after a few hours trying to find an image in of these jeans i came to the conclusion they are nowhere to be found on the internet...But I will explain what they are, Basically they are a toss repeat that is then striped, however the second stripe is faded. It looked amazing so I might experiment with that idea as inspiration later.


I FOUND SOME THAT LOOK SIMILAR!! close enough at least. Taking my daily dose of The man repeller blog I stumbled across this post of hers... The jeans have a similar pattern to those Bec&Bridge ones. They look like a challenge but thats my goal to use my passionfruit vine and create a pattern like this. You can see more of the blog post by clicking here.. She didn't mention the designer so I couldn't reference it.


No comments:

Post a Comment